How do you control seven billion robot’s, which do not yet know they are robots, but soon will? Well, first of all you must disarm them!
- I do not know anything, which has not been given to me by another “body” – It does not matter if I have accepted this data willingly, if it has been force upon me or even if it has been slipped in along the way, without recognizing its placement.
- Without this information I would be like a child; a full size adult baby and would not be able to function or persist in any useful way, and would rapidly run out of power, walk off a cliff or try to pet a lion.
- I have no way of knowing for certain, if the data and the values associated to the data, are truthful.
- I do not need truth to function or be operational. I will act or not act, based upon what I have been given for data.
- I will not contemplate the notion of my data “being” inaccurate or…
View original post 342 more words