Stairway to Heaven
- Dead, but perceiving “LIVING”
- Dead, but perceiving dead
- Dead, but craving “TO BE” “LIVE”
- “LIVE”, which will remove the need to breathe, eat, hydrate, urinate, defecate and fight over physical assets, providing more freedom. (“CHRIST” is “LIVE”)
- “ALIVE”, as “ONE” <LIVING> being. (<GOD> is <ALIVE>)
The truth regarding martyrdom is being stuck on step #2 and being too comfortable with this step, to ever take another. (Persisting under the illusion of “LIVING”)
The true resurrection begins at #3 and ends at #5, keeping in mind, all the steps have many steps within each step.
Our current perception, as an unaware self-aware form is:
Martyrdom – Live to dead
Resurrection – Live, to dead to live
(False belief which keeps the form from finding the tree of “LIFE”)
THE PERCEPTION OF LIVING PREVENTS THE FORM FROM TAKING ANOTHER STEP ON THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
THIS KEEPS THE LIFE IN PLACE, WHICH CONSTITUTES A SOURCE OF POWER, WHICH CAN BE UTILIZED IF YOU KNOW HOW TO EXTRACT THE LIFE.
IF WE STAY ON STEP #2, WE PERSIST AS A MOVING , REPRODUCTIVE POWER PLANT (“Man’s” greatest achievement) AND OUR “LIFE” IS REMOVED AND SOLD TO OTHERS WHO ARE ON STEP #3 AND ARE NOT INTRESTED IN STEP #4 OR #5 OR THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.
It is all very simple, but very hard to pull the trigger, sparking evolution.
The Voice of James